BayBio Lunch & Learn: Funding 101
Every new business needs start-up capital for Research and Development, lab space, payroll and other costs. Sources for such capital include private and angel investors, grants, bank loans and venture capital.
This program will discuss the various types of funding available to start-up biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies.
Types of funding to be covered include:
- SBIR grants
- Angel investors
- Early stage funding
Venture Partner, Interwest Partners
Partner, Squire Sanders
BayBio Lunch & Learn:
April 24, 2013
HCP/BayBio Event Center
|Click Here to Register|
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited to 20 attendees and there will be no on-site registration.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted after 11:30AM.
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission.
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials.
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in.
- All sales are final.
Please mail your event-related questions to: email@example.com or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.