Beyond Benefits Webinar
Barney & Barney LLC’s Beyond Benefits is an exclusive employee benefits program offered only to BayBio / BIOCOM industry members. Now, life science companies of all sizes have access to a group health insurance plan that offers preferred rates and security advantages of a large group.
Please join us as Jeff Calder discusses the benefits of joining the Beyond Benefits insurance program:
- Plan administration assistance from enrollment to remittance
- Customized employee communications
- Ongoing in-house legislative compliance consulting
- Customized health and wellness programs
- Flexible Spending Account administration
- Claims advocacy services
- Complimentary educational seminars and webinars on the latest in employee benefits trends and legislation
Follow the link below and fill in your information to gain access to the webinar. A confirmation email will be sent to you with a toll free number to call in to the session, a PIN to gain access and a weblink to view the presentation.
Jeffrey T. Calder, Principal, Barney & Barney LLC
Jeff Calder is a Principal of Barney & Barney and has 24 years of experience in the employee benefits industry. Mr. Calder joined Saylor & Hill (now Barney & Barney) in 1986 after a career with Travelers Insurance Company, where he was a top performing sales executive. Jeff also played a lead role in developing the Benefits Alliance LLC, a broker-sponsored Health Insurance purchasing cooperative. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from California State University, Chico.