BIO International International Convention 2018
9:00am - 6:00pm
Contact Phone: +1.202.962.6655
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Attend BIO?
The BIO International Convention (BIO) attracts 16,000+ biotechnology and pharma leaders who come together for one week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships. We bring together a wide spectrum of life science and application areas including drug discovery, biomanufacturing, genomics, biofuels, nanotechnology and cell therapy.
Here’s What You Can Expect at BIO 2018
- 41,000+ BIO One-on-One Partnering Meetings
- 1,800+ Exhibitors including 50 State and International Pavilions
- 10+ Networking Receptions, Meetups, and more
- 150+ Education Sessions
- 300+ Company Presentations (Record number of company presentations in 2017!)
10 Reasons to Attend the BIO International Convention
- Find partners, sustain projects and find funding in the BIO One-on-One Partnering System
- Ability to connect efficiently: Meet with 4,000+ attending companies and 1,800+ exhibiting companies
- Gain new perspectives from executive visionaries in our new Fireside Chats
- Network with 2,500 CEOs and 16,000+ attendees from 76 countries
- Explore solutions and meet service providers in one of our 7 product focus zones or specialty zones.
- Super Sessions exploring the latest on biotechnology’s hot button issues
- Attend one of our 18 education tracks featuring new topics: brain health, biotherapeutic delivery and clinical trials
- Attend an array of networking events and high-end parties showcasing the best of San Diego
- Tuesday night Exhibitor Hospitality Receptions in the BIO Exhibition
- Hear the latest innovations from Patient & Health groups in the Patient Advocacy Pavilion in the BIO Exhibition