BIO Investor Forum
San Francisco, CA
6:30am - 6:30pm
An investor forum to explore investment trends and opportunities in life sciences, with a focus on venture-stage growth and emerging public companies as well as those poised to join the growth “watch list” in 2017. Because our mission is to support industry-wide success, we strive to present a broad and unbiased view of investment opportunities.
The BIO Investor Forum delivers a rich program that features corporate presentations and panel debates on the sweet spots and growth challenges facing the industry. The BIO Investor Forum features:
- Public and venture-stage company presentations.
- Expert-led panel discussions on the latest market and investment opportunities with emphasis on drug and technology development.
- BIO One-on-One Partnering™ meetings between biopharma executives and investors
- Premier opportunity to network with industry executives and investors focused exclusively on life sciences.
Private equity and public investors, research analysts, and industry executives focused on investment and business development opportunities in the life sciences.
Why Investors Attend:
- Hear from and meet with executives at the top life sciences growth companies.
- Evaluate fresh investment opportunities including compatible, complementary and competitive companies.
- Benefit from candid panel discussions with leading clinical experts and investigators with insights on pipeline research and clinical practice.
- Get a ‘big picture’ overview of the industry and the issues affecting product innovation, capitalization, and commercialization
Why Companies Attend:
- Meet one-on-one with new and current investors, analysts, and partnering companies.
- Get the pulse on the latest life sciences investment trends from sophisticated investment and company executives.
- Showcase your company story in presentations to qualified investors.
- Network with peers, investors and potential partners.
BIO Investor Forum Statistics
- Over 900 attendees
- Over 1,700 partnering meetings scheduled, a 22% increase since 2014
- 175 private and public company presentations
- 295 partnering companies, an 18% increase over 2014
335 Powell Street,
San Francisco, California 94102