Bio Business Solutions, Corporate ServicesBack
News Distribution Services
Business Wire’s proprietary news network reaches general media, biotechnology and healthcare trade media, financial, consumer and research databases, disclosure media, regulatory services and the financial information systems serving capital markets around the globe. The breadth of Business Wire’s news distribution capabilities, coupled with the special pricing and exclusive member benefits offered by the BIO program, is a cost-effective way of getting your company’s news heard.
- 10% discount off Business Wire’s standard published rates on news distribution services (either domestic, specialty or international circuits)
- Special Bundled Service Offerings
- 10% discount off Business Wire’s standard published rates on EDGAR products
- Complimentary annual membership to Business Wire
- Distribution to national life science trade publications included at no additional charge with any distribution circuit selected
- Posting of your company’s logo included with your company’s news releases at no additional charge
- Free Business Wire NewsTrak Reach, Posting and Access Reports that provide monitoring and reporting of the visibility, access and usage of your news release
Value-Add Benefits of Business Wire
- Distribution via the industry’s only patented news network, NX, providing simultaneous reach to news organizations and other key market participants retaining your formatted content and wide, functional tables
- Delivery into newsrooms using a multi-channel network that includes access to the platforms of AP, Dow Jones, Thomson Reuters, AFP, Bloomberg and dozens more
- Free distribution to print and online trade media and industry opinion leaders in your choice of more than 200 vertical market categories
- Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) including keyword research and placement, embedded hyperlinks and text formatting with Business Wire’s Press Release Builder
- Free XHTML formatting, allowing your press release to retain its original formatting and hyperlinks at websites such as Google News, Yahoo! Finance, Dow Jones Marketwatch and others
- Free social media sharing links, for online readers to submit your company’s news to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other popular sharing sites
- Free display of your full-color company logo, hyperlinked to your own website, to help your branding efforts
- Free measurement data via our NewsTrak reports
- Direct links to your news on dozens of online news sites, audience measurement data, social media submissions statistics, referring URLs and more
For more information about the BIO program, contact Lee Marshall at 800.999.1178 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Business Wire and how to effectively promote your business to media outlets, customers and financial investor services and regulatory agencies, visitwww.businesswire.com and blog.businesswire.com.