Daiichi-Sankyo Partnering Day
Daiichi-Sankyo is a global pharmaceutical company with corporate origins in Japan. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise, our company draws upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help patients.
Through the outstanding knowledge and commitment of over 15,000 employees worldwide, we create innovative medicines, and new methods of drug discovery and delivery. We share a passion for innovation, as well as compassion for the patients around the world who are in need of our medicines.
For more information about us, please visit at www.daiichisankyo.com
Oncology (biologics) – Novel targets/biologics associated with
- tumor immune suppression, immune escape or immune checkpoints
- cancer stem cells and/or chemo-resistant cells
- tumor microenvironment such as solid tumor stroma.
Oncology (small molecules) – Novel targets/small molecules associated with
- Cancer metabolism
- Cancer microenvironment
- Growth/survival signals
- Cancer stemness, differentiation
Pain – Compounds associated with
- μ-opioid receptor signaling
- NGF signal inhibition (except anti-NGF antibodies and TrkA kinase inhibitors)
Target molecules associated with Brain function/network reinforcing chronic pain
Sensory – Target molecules associated with
- Vision loss from retinal degeneration
- Sensorineural hearing loss
- Endolymphatic hydrops (Ménière’s disease)
which especially induce regeneration of neuronal and sensory cells, alter protein degradation/trafficking in neurons, control volume and composition of endolymph.
CVM – Novel target molecules associated with
- Acute & chronic heart failure and arrhythmia
- Acute & chronic kidney diseases
- Vascular dysfunction associated diseases
- Fibrotic diseases (Pulmonary fibrosis, Hepatic, Gastrointestinal)
- Other endo-organ diseases (Respiratory, Hepatic, GI, etc.)
Monogenic / Rare Diseases – Innovative therapeutics for genetically defined diseases with high unmet medical needs (severe/progressive/high lethality).
Nucleic acid therapeutics – Novel DDS technology for nucleic acid therapeutics (Antisense oligonucleotides/ siRNA/ mRNA).
Gene therapy – Novel technology for gene therapy like viral vectors or DDS, which can overcome existing problems of current technology.
Cell therapy – Research on novel somatic stem/progenitor cells (SSCs/PCs) that have therapeutic potentials for serious diseases with very limited treatment options.
Confirmed Daiichi Sankyo Participants
- Gideon E. Bollag, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer, Plexxikon, Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Group
- Michele Mercuri, MD, PhD
Global TA Head -Cardiovascular/Metabolism
- Kenneth Truit, MD
Global TA Head – Internal Medicine
- Stuart J. Mackey
Global Head of Business Development
- Yuichi Kubo, MSc
Corporate Officer and Vice President of Business Development
- Seiichiro Kumakura, PhD
Vice President, Rare Disease & LCM Laboratories
- Jeffrey W. Warmke, PhD
Senior Vice President, External Scientific Affairs
- Toshinori Agatsuma, PhD
Vice President, Biologics & Immuno-Oncology Laboratories
- Kosaku Fujiwara, PhD
Vice President, Oncology Laboratories
- Toshiyuki Nakanishi, PhD
Vice President, Pain & Neuroscience Laboratories
- Masaaki Takahashi, PhD
Vice President, End-Organ Disease Laboratories
- Weiyong Sun, MD, PhD, MBA
Senior Director, External Scientific Affairs
Daiichi Sankyo Partnering Day
September 8, 2016
One-on-One Private Meetings
One-on-One Private Meetings
General Networking Reception
One-on-One Meeting: Application is required for one-on-one meetings. Only companies reviewed and approved will be scheduled for a one-on-one partnering meeting. Application review is on a rolling basis, so we suggest applying early due to a limited number of available appointments.
Networking Cocktail Reception: Due to high demand the reception is limited to employees of bioscience companies only. For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plenary: Due to high demand the plenary is limited to employees of bioscience companies only. For questions please email email@example.com.
|Attire:||Business attire suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.
Is your company a member? Click here to check.