BiosciDB Research Database
Free Research Database Access for CLSA Fellows
As a result of a partnership between the California Life Sciences Institute and Bioscience Advisors, Inc., a consulting and database firm focused on biopharma alliances, all CLSA Fellows will receive free access to BiosciDB, the most comprehensive, peer-reviewed reference database on biopharma alliances with a never-before-seen system of tools, queries and crowd-sourcing.
BiosciDB Key Features:
- Searchable and downloadable deal data
- 7,200+ Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) documents covering biotech and pharmaceutical alliances over the past three decades.
- Contract Tagging system that can be quickly searched and shared, with the actual contract language available for inspection.
Sign Up Instructions:
Log onto www.bioscidb.com and click on the ‘Request a Free Trial’ link. You will have access to the database for two weeks, during which Bioscience Advisors will verify your Fellows status with the California Life Sciences Institute for ongoing complimentary access to BiosciDB.
Orientation and Webinar:
- For an orientation to the database, please contact Inna Shtargot at firstname.lastname@example.org for a walk-through of the site over the phone.
- Let us know if you would be interested in a webinar that will demo the site.
About Bioscience Advisors
Bioscience Advisors, Inc. (Biosci) was founded in January 2011. Biosci’s founder, Mark Edwards, has been involved in negotiating and analyzing biopharma alliances since the early days of the biotechnology era in the mid-1980s.