CLSA’s offerings to life science startups just got better. The QB3-CLSA Accelerator brings together all the benefits of CLSA Fellow membership plus QB3’s network of leading startup service providers, allowing startups to maximize their resources and lower barriers for productivity so they can focus on commercializing their discoveries.
The QB3-CLSA Accelerator helps startups achieve operational excellence while allowing them to focus on commercializing their discoveries. The program provides:
- Access to the collective purchasing power of the world’s largest life science cluster
- services tailored to startup operations
- exclusive executive and peer networking opportunities
- industry-academic partnerships
- discounted conferences and events
- and team-based coaching and advice
Members of the QB3-CLSA Accelerator receive CLSA membership through the CLSA Fellows program and access to the collective services and resources of two of the Bay Area’s leading entrepreneur-supporting organizations – all for just $300 per year – as long as they meet the company criteria:
- Northern California-based
- 12 or fewer employees
- that are pre-commercial*
- that have raised less than $5 million in funding.
QB3 and CLSA are committed to helping startups reduce the time and funds needed to prove a technology, build a team, locate experts, and attract capital. Don’t miss this opportunity to build your company with the combined support and resources of this collaborative program.
Complete a CLSA Fellow application and check “Enroll my company in the QB3-CLSA Accelerator“
* no sale of product or services for purpose of establishing a business