Five reasons you should be going to DeviceTalks this December 9th
For the past 5 years, DeviceTalks, the live interview series from MassDevice, has brought the best insight from the brightest leaders in medtech at intimate one-evening gatherings across the country.
As the creator of DeviceTalks it has been my pleasure to bring this program to Southern California every year, where some of the most innovative and interesting pioneers of this industry reside. This year, CLSA asked me to list some of the things I’ve liked the most about DeviceTalks, which will be returning to Irvine on December 9th. CLSA members are entitled to a
15% discount when using the code CLSA on our registration page (https://devicetalkswest2015.sched.org)
So, here it goes.
- Unfiltered insight from some of the top medtech executives in California. DeviceTalks is not a conference, it’s a conversation among leaders. Each of our shows provides a unique opportunity to hear an unscripted conversation with CEOs from some of the best medical device companies in the world including Allegan, B. Braun Medical, Boston Scientific, Covidien, Edwards Lifesciences, Medtronic and much more. My personal favorites are always founder stories. There’s something about hearing first hand how a company overcomes the odds to go from startup to market leader that makes me believe anything is possible. Check out some of our past interviews on our DeviceTalks Podcast page. (http://www.massdevice.com/category/podcasts/)
- Top notch workshops that enlighten and inspire. Each of our programs contains a series of special workshops and panel discussions around hot topics facing the industry. On December 9th, we have two exciting programs to take part in. Attendees can choose to attend our mini hackathon on convergence and product development, or sit in on a high level discussion on M&A. I personally have attended both of these programs and think they are the best we’ve ever had. Check out the full descriptions on our agenda page. (https://devicetalkswest2015.sched.org)
- It works with your schedule. I designed DeviceTalks events to be half day/evening events, which won’t interrupt your workday. Our evening starts at 3:30 and we’ll have you out by 8:30. Did I mention, registration includes dinner and drinks?
- Networking. Networking. Networking. I get it, the real reason you go to these events is to network and DeviceTalks offers several opportunities to network with 150-200 fellow executives in a convivial and laid back atmosphere. Also, I know you want to see who you’re networking with so I have put our current guest list on our agenda page. (https://devicetalkswest2015.sched.org)
- It’s fun. I don’t want to do any event that doesn’t entertain you. I know that you value your time and it’s a great compliment to me that you make the effort to come, so I make it a personal mission to make this event fun. We’ve heard a lot of great compliments over the years from our guests but we mostly love to hear how much attendees have had at DeviceTalks. From our speakers to our guests we work hard to make sure this event is a one-of-a-kind experience. We hope you’ll come and experience it for yourself and see why these leaders put this event on their calendars every year.
I hope you’ll join us on December 9th in Irvine to hear from CEOs from Merit Medical, Nihon Kohden, ReShape Medical, Second Sight Medical Products and more…