Hogan Lovells Webinar: The Evolving Role of Compliance in Government Investigations
9:00 am - 10:00 am
The health care industry is one of the most heavily regulated and investigated industries in the country. Knowing how to position your company’s compliance efforts can have very significant impacts on the scope and cost of any alleged future misconduct.
Join Hogan Lovells for a webinar led by Gejaa Gobena, Litigation practice partner and former head of DOJ Criminal Division’s Health Care Fraud Unit, and Edward Wilson, Medical Device Law practice partner. Together, they will explore how the significance and role of compliance have evolved in government investigations. Specifically, they will address:
1. How a company’s compliance program can factor in at the investigative stage.
2. How compliance and remediation affect decision making on whether to proceed criminally or civilly.
3. How compliance can affect or shape the contours of corporate resolutions.
4. How, if at all, the recent election results might affect these developments.
By attending this unique and important online event, you will gain and understanding of:
• How senior DOJ consider compliance programs and efforts at all stages of an investigation.
• How a change in the administration might (or might not) affect those corporate enforcement developments/policies.
Contact: Kayleigh Zell
Contact Phone: 2026376819
Contact Email: email@example.com