BayBio Lunch & Learn: Gaining Insight to Making “The Deal”
The risks and costs of life sciences product development have become so high that few companies are willing to bear them on their own. As partnerships become vital, skill in deal-making has become almost as vital as scientific acumen for today’s pharma and biotech firms. Insight into the deal market is crucial for companies seeking to design advantageous deals.
During this Lunch & Learn, Stephen Thau, creator of BioMeter – a quarterly deal report that tracks deal activity across different stages of product development and different indications – will discuss its findings through the first half of 2013.
Attendees of the program will gain:
- Insight into current market dynamics for licensing and collaboration deals
- Understanding of the value of licensing assets at different stages of development
- Understanding of market trends
Lunch will be provided.
Partner, Morrison & Foerster
BayBio Lunch & Learn:
September 26, 2013
HCP/BayBio Event Center
|Click Here to Register|
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Late arrivals will not be admitted after 11:30AM
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: email@example.com or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.