BayBio Lunch & Learn: How to Interact with Pharma Early and Often
We are in a new era of ‘pre-licensing.’ Start-up companies no longer wait to have proof-of-concept data in hand before approaching pharma. With venture funding tight and a difficult regulatory and reimbursement environment to navigate, it’s increasingly important for companies to develop relationships with large pharma at the earliest stages of development.
For its part, industry is looking to support these early stage companies with new tools which aim to increase the odds of a therapy or technology making it to the end patient. But how do start-ups initiate the conversation with pharma?
In this Lunch & Learn, attendees will learn:
- What common mistakes are made during the process
- What tools and pre-licensing options are available to them, and how they can help the research process
- Best practices for early collaboration
We encourage you to take this opportunity to sit down with a seasoned pharma executive and tap into his extensive experience in fostering innovation in these emerging companies.
- Chris Haskell, Ph.D., Head, U. S. Science Hub, Bayer HealthCare, Mission Bay
BayBio Lunch & Learn:
October 16, 2013
HCP/BayBio Event Center
|Click Here to Register|
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Late arrivals will not be admitted after 11:30AM
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: email@example.com or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.