BayBio Lunch & Learn: Leasing of Laboratory Facilities — Planning & Navigating the Process
The leasing of laboratory facilities is one of the most important decisions made by biotech companies. While there are a multitude of financial implications, the leasing decision also affects a company’s ability to efficiently develop their science and to retain and attract the best employees. It is a key factor in how flexible a company can be with the inevitable need to grow or downsize.
The goal of this session is to educate members on the wide variety of factors to consider in the leasing process so that the best possible decisions can be made.
In this Lunch & Learn, attendees will:
- Gain insight to the Bay Area laboratory lease market and explore, in detail, the leasing process with an emphasis on defining and managing direct and indirect costs, such as: base rent, operating expenses, tenant improvements, maintenance and restoration obligations.
- Review a variety of planning concepts to create maximum flexibility in the lease.
Lunch will be provided.
- James Bennett
Executive Vice President, Partner, Kidder Mathews
- Eric Bluestein
Vice President, Kidder Mathews
BayBio Lunch & Learn:
September 25, 2013
HCP/BayBio Event Center
|Click Here to Register|
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Late arrivals will not be admitted after 11:30AM
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.