BayBio Lunch & Learn: Patent Strategy
Our first “Lunch & Learn” informal seminar to review the basics of patent strategy.
One hour from start to finish, in an informal roundtable discussion format, Palo Alto patent attorney, Dr. Rahul Pathak, will discuss the basics of patentable subject matter, patent filing strategy and interactions with the U.S. and worldwide patent offices.
These topics include:
- What is and what is not an invention
- When is an invention worthy of a patent application
- How does one prepare and file a patent application
- What can one expect during examination of a new patent application.
* Brown bag lunch will be provided. Active participation is encouraged.
BayBio Lunch & Learn:
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
HCP/BayBio Event Center
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission.
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials.
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in.
- All sales are final.
Please mail your event-related questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.