BayBio Lunch & Learn: A How To for Understanding Clinical Trial Insurance
Once a company is headed into Clinical Trials, there’s no lack of decisions that need to be made about the next steps in the process. Where should they take place? Which CRO should be used?
Then there are those items which may not seem important at first but can become obstacles to success if they aren’t addressed. One such process is Clinical Trials Insurance. If you have never gone through this process, or would like an update on how the process works, join us.
This session will provide practical instructions on the process of placing Clinical Trial Insurance as well as identify other areas that should be taken into account.
Attendees will learn:
- When a company should purchase clinical trial insurance
- The difference between a clinical trial policy placed in the US versus a local admitted clinical trial policy placed overseas
- What countries require local admitted insurance. What are the insurance requirements and do they vary with each country.
- The process of placing the coverage including how quickly can you obtain a certificate of insurance.
- If a CRO or an insurance broker should place clinical trial insurance on your behalf.
- Peter Daly, Founding Principal of ABD Insurance and Financial Services.
- Cristina Varner, LUTCF, ARM, Life Science Practice Leader at ABD Insurance and Financial Services.
March 19, 2014
HCP/BayBio Event Center
Contact Phone: 650-871-3257
|Click Here to Register|
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
Please mail your event-related questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257