Lunch & Learn – Embracing Social Media in Pharmacovigilance: AE Reporting in the Era of Web 2.0
Social media represents a revolutionary shift in how people are communicating with one another. The phenomenon and technology is abundant, and it’s fast becoming the go-to form of communication in the era of Web 2.0.
This is an exciting, yet overwhelming, opportunity for pharma as it presents new channels and methods of reaching patients and healthcare providers. Inappropriate or insufficient controls over social media sites can introduce risks across a number of areas in an organization, specifically in the area of Pharmacovigilance (PV) and Adverse Event (AE) reporting.
During this session, we will:
- Assess what engages an organization to identify and understand the value drivers for adopting a PV social media strategy
- Look at key impact activities that can improve and enhance an organizations social media monitoring and reporting activities as they relate to AE compliance
- Examine successes and challenges of the different types of social media being used by pharma by way of measuring the maturity of an organization’s PV social media activity
BayBio Lunch & Learn:
April 16, 2014
HCP/BayBio Event Center
|Click Here to Register|
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Late arrivals will not be admitted after 11:30AM
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: email@example.com or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.