BayBio Lunch & Learn: Getting Paid for Innovation: What’s Your Reimbursement Strategy?
Regulatory approval is no longer sufficient to guarantee success for pharmaceuticals, medical devices, or diagnostics in today’s global health environment. If you’re unfamiliar with the process, learning the basics of ‘when’ and ‘how’ to communicate value to payers as part of your reimbursement strategy is key. Payers now present a major hurdle for most health technologies. The rising expectations that payers have to demonstrate value, increases pressures on manufacturers to deliver and communicate the value of their technologies to the wider health system.
At this Lunch & Learn, you will be provided with insight on how to communicate value with payers in a manner that bridges the divide between a data package and a proposition that resonates with payers, including:
- Getting Started: What are best practices, considerations, and the processes one should consider when embarking on crafting the value message platform for your drug with payers?
- Importance: How does communication of value impact new drugs? What are the pitfalls of not appropriately considering/preparing?
- Payer Desires: What do payers hate about how manufacturers communicate value?
- Focusing Your Messages: How does one approach value communications with payers? How does it differ from messaging to physicians or patients?
- Alex Bastian, Vice President, GfK Bridgehead
BayBio Lunch & Learn:
October 21, 2013
HCP/BayBio Event Center
|Click Here to Register|
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Late arrivals will not be admitted after 11:30AM
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: email@example.com or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.