BayBio Spring Mixer and Open House
BayBio invites you to its Spring Mixer and Open House at Pacific Research Center in Newark. Meet our staff and vendors to learn cost-saving tips and how we can help your organization succeed and lower its bottom line using BayBio Business Solutions.
The latest Multi-Tenant Research Park in the Bay Area, the Pacific Research Center is a 10-building multi-tenant campus with 1.4 million square feet of laboratory, R&D and office space. It’s owner, BioMed Realty Trust, invites you to explore this space while enjoying wine, beer and appetizers at this Spring Celebration.
Registration to this event is free.
The BayBio Spring Mixer and Open House will take place in Building 4 on the campus map; the Amenities building. Please park outside of buildings 5 & 6.
Raffle prizes include:
- Keurig¬Æ K65 Special Edition Brewing System presented by Microrite Inc
- 4 tickets to a Giants game presented by Latham & Watkins LLP
- Magnum bottle of Champagne presented by Barney & Barney
- $50 Amazon gift card presented by Squire Sanders
- Double magnum of Michael David Winery Petite Sirah (1.5 liters) presented by Herrera & Company
- $50 Amazon gift card presented by Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont, Inc.
- 4 Native Union Authentic MM02T-BLK-ST Handset for iPhone, iPad, Smartphones, Skype, VOIP presented by BioMed Realty
- $25 Starbucks gift card presented by Thermo Fisher Scientific, Fisher BioServices
- Wine picnic package presented by Resourceful HR
BayBio Oktoberfest Mixer and Open House
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Online registration is now closed, however we will be accepting on-site registrations. Please bring a business card with you if you plan to register at the event.