Stephanie C. Diaz
President & CEO
Vida Strategic Partners, Inc.
- Significant experience in biotechnology/health science finance and communications
- Focus on investor relations, financing strategy and corporate/business development
- Significant biotech/health science operations experience including:
- Fundraising (private and public financings)
- Finance and accounting
- Corporate/business development
- New product commercialization
- Communications expertise in the following areas:
- Supporting stock value through targeted analyst outreach
- Strategic positioning
- Financial community events and communications
Ms. Diaz began working in the biotechnology/health science industry in 1987 and founded Vida in September 2002. Prior to founding Vida, Ms. Diaz served as senior vice president and director, West Coast operations for Burns McClellan, a national healthcare communications agency. With responsibility for heading Burns McClellan¬¥s West Coast operations, Ms. Diaz directly managed public and investor relations programs for all West Coast clients.
Prior to joining Burns McClellan, Ms. Diaz held a number of senior financial positions with several life science companies, serving as vice president and chief financial officer of Shaman Pharmaceuticals, Inc., director of finance of Hyseq, Inc. (renamed Nuvelo, Inc.), and director of finance of Martek Biosciences Corporation. During her career, Ms. Diaz has managed finance and accounting functions, directed public and private financings, managed business development efforts, worked with manufacturing and marketing teams to initiate production and commercialization of new products, and supervised public and investor relations programs.
Ms. Diaz completed a Master of Business Administration in finance at Georgetown University and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from Stanford University.