Welcome to the New BayBio Websites
I am pleased to welcome you to the new and improved BayBio websites. We hope that you find the pages within useful, effective and valuable resources.
When we started out on this journey four months ago, we began with a basic premise: simplify the experience for our visitors. Our intention is to make it easier to navigate our site, to find event registrations, archived presentations, legislative positions, volunteer opportunities, jobs and general information on our community.
I’d like to highlight a few new additions:
- The President’s Desk provides commentary on trends and current events effecting our community
- The BayBio Career Center, powered by BioSpace, allows you to post and review resumes for free and provides steep discounts for member companies to post jobs
- The calendar of events is easier to use and more comprehensive than ever. Submit events, register online and view past presentations
- BayBio Notes provides Northern California-specific comprehensive news updated daily, including feeds from BusinessWire and Xconomy.
- A ticker tape recognizes our major underwriters, the BayBio Partners
- Discover volunteer opportunities to improve science education at www.bio-community.org
- Hot buttons on the front page will give you more prompt access to the activities you care about – event registration, membership, business solutions and more.
- Access new discounts through BayBio Business Solutions, Member-to-Member and BayBio Advantage.
We believe we have achieved our objectives but we do know that we will have to evaluate our success through the comments we receive from you. You can send your comments to email@example.com where we are able to filter them to the appropriate staff contact related to events, policy, education, membership and entrepreneurship.
We will be adding new functions over the course of the next several months, so please follow our progress on this site and other activities on linkedin, facebook and twitter. Re-crafting our website was a huge undertaking, and I’d like to extend a personal thank you to our entire team, and a special shout-out to Travis Blaschek-Miller, our Director of Communications, and Keith Ratner, our graphics designer, for their heroic efforts on this project.
I hope you enjoy this new site and continue to be a part of the BayBio community.