2020 Interprofessional Patient Safety Conference
Huntington Beach, CA
8:30am - 4:00pm
Chapman University School of Pharmacy is proud to announce the 2nd Annual Interprofessional Patient Safety Conference will be held on Sunday, March 8, 2020 at The Waterfront Beach Resort Hilton in Huntington Beach, CA.
The IPSC is followed after Patient Safety Movement Foundation’s 8th Annual World Patient Safety Science & Technology Summit, which shares the same mission as IPSC to deepen health providers’ learning around topics related to preventable medical errors and deaths with the goal of achieving “Zero Preventable Deaths by 2020.” Embracing this shared purpose, participants will learn with and from each other in case-based workshops, as well as from speakers who are experts in the topic areas and are committed to improving patient safety worldwide.
During this conference, the participants will:
– Enhance their knowledge and skills about patient safety in an interprofessional environment
– Work in an interactive learning environment that includes facilitated panel discussions and small group activities
– Have opportunities to network with the conference peers
– Receive a Certificate of Completion
– Earn CE and CME credits (licensed health professionals only)
Breakfast and lunch are included.
Contact: Yeji Mowrer
Contact Email: email@example.com
The Waterfront Beach Resort
21100 CA-1, Huntington Beach, CA 92648