2nd Connected Medical Device Cybersecurity Summit
8:00am - 5:00pm
With the implementation of new FDA guidelines, there has been a massive shift in focus within medical cybersecurity to prioritize product quality and patient safety to be more in line with modern standards.
The 2nd Connected Medical Device Cybersecurity Summit is returning to San Francisco this December (10 – 12), to help you build a comprehensive risk management program by addressing key challenges throughout your product life cycle – from development to disposal.
Chaired by Greg Garcia, this year’s conference will give you unparalleled insight across the modern medtech ecosystem by bringing together experts from healthcare delivery organizations (HDOs), medical device manufacturers and pharma/biotech to enhance your threat response strategy against the latest device vulnerabilities.
During the meeting you will hear from leading edge executives including David Presuhn (Boston Scientific), Ken Zalevksy (Bayer), Jim Jacobson (Siemens Healthineers), Kelly Aldrich (Center for Interoperability) and many other industry experts.
Join us this December to gain leading insights into:
• Navigating pre-market and post-market guidance
• Utilizing the benefits and alternatives to NIST Cybersecurity Framework Adoption
• Adopting the latest strategies for asset and inventory management
• Pre and post market strategic guidance from deployment to disposal
• Software delivery, validation and patch management
• Consensus standards – taking a step closer towards standardizing risk
Take part this December and learn how to drive tomorrow’s cybersecurity standards by mitigating medical device vulnerability throughout the product lifecycle to alleviate patient risk.
Contact: Matthew Titcomb
Contact Phone: 020 3141 8700
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1625 POST STREET