“5G & IP-Are You Ready?” 19th Annual Licensing Executives Society-Silicon Valley’s 19th Annual Conference
Redwood City, CA
8:00am - 4:45pm
Keynote Speaker: Qualcomm’s Dr. Kirti Gupta, Vice President, Technology & Economic Strategy – plus some 20 distinguished panelists and speakers representing multiple industries, including telecom, academic, automotive, legal, patent landscapers, venture capital investors.
In its 19th year, this year’s conference takes on the 5G of wireless protocols and its relationship with intellectual property and the various IP and licensing sectors. Hear from some 20 distinguished panelists and speakers representing multiple industries, including telecom, academic, automotive, legal, patent landscapers, venture capital investors.
Featuring Qualcomm and other 5G implementers and adopters, the conference provides educational and networking opportunities for intellectual property legal, corporate, and technology licensing professionals.
The conference’s program will address such questions as:
• What is 5G and why does it matter?
• Who are the 5G players in semiconductors, handsets, IoT, and other affected markets?
• What are the key new enterprise and consumer-facing applications that 5G enables?
• What does the 5G patent landscape look like?
• What are the licensing and other partnering models for 5G, and what are their business and IP implications?
For conference details and registration information please visit: www.les-svc.org.
Contact: Martha Casey
Contact Phone: 650.245.2839
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle Conference Center
300 Oracle Parkway
Redwood City, CA