American Biomanufacturing Summit 2018
San Francisco, CA
7:00am - 5:00pm
Professionals in the biopharmaceutical industry are invited to join the most senior-level gathering of biomanufacturing executives in North America at Generis Group’s American Biomanufacturing Summit on June 14-15, 2018 in San Francisco, CA.
This event brings together 200+ EVPs, SVPs, VPs and Directors in Biologics Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain, Technical Operations, Engineering, Facilities and Operations for networking with peers, insight on the latest trends and inspiration from the leaders of the industry.
Key speakers include:
– Pat Yang, Ph.D., EVP, Technical Operations, Juno Therapeutics
– Tim Moore, EVP, Technical Operations, Kite Pharma, a Gilead Company
– R. Ananthanarayanan, Ph.D., President and CEO, Teva API and Biologics, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
– Madhavan Balachandran, Former EVP, Operations, Amgen
– Robert A. Baffi, Ph.D., EVP, Technical Operations, BioMarin Pharmaceutical
– Shou-Bai Chao, Ph.D., SVP, Technical Operations and Manufacturing, MedImmune
– Uwe Buecheler, Ph.D., SVP and Head, Global Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing and Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
– Hitoshi Kuboniwa, Ph.D., SVP, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., a Member of the Roche Group
– Judy Chou, Ph.D., SVP and Global Head, Biotech, Bayer Pharmaceuticals
– Rahul Singhvi, Ph.D. Chief Operating Officer, Takeda Vaccines, Takeda Pharmaceutical Co.
– Rohin Mhatre, Ph.D., SVP, Pharmaceutical Development, Engineering and Technology, Biogen
– Maria Teresa Rodo Cima, SVP and Head, Global Pharma Operations, Merck Group
– Rick Batycky, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer and Site Head, Acorda Therapeutics
– Michael, Schunk, Ph.D., EVP, Operations, Medicago, a Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma company
– Juan Andres, SVP, Late Stage Technical Development and Manufacturing, Moderna Therapeutics
– Jaspreet Gill, EVP, Global Quality Compliance, Akorn Pharmaceuticals
And presentations from AstraZeneca, Celgene Corporation, Dermira, Emergent BioSolutions, Genentech, Gilead Sciences, Johnson & Johnson, Nektar Therapeutics, Parenteral Drug Association (PDA), Roche, Rx-360, Sanofi Pasteur, Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc., Vertex Pharmaceuticals and many more.
For more information and registration, please follow the link: www.biomanamerica.com.
Contact: Generis Group
Contact Phone: 416-298-7005
Contact Email: email@example.com
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport – 1333 Old Bayshore Hwy, San Francisco, CA 94010, USA