BayBioPAC Public Officials Reception
The BayBioPAC will host our annual Public Officials Reception on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 in South San Francisco. Special thanks to our host – Thermo Fisher Scientific – who will be providing a spacious venue with state of the art R&D facilities located in the heart of the birthplace of biotech. The BayBioPAC Public Officials Reception provides a unique opportunity for members of the life science community to become better acquainted with the elected officials and candidates that will make critical decisions impacting the industry. Officials and candidates for the city, county, state, and federal levels of government will be in attendance. This event is a great chance to support the PAC and get face-to-face time with some of the most influential leaders from Northern California.
BayBio PAC Public Officials Reception
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Suggested Contribution: $50
|Attire:||Business attire suggested|
- Pre-registered attendees will receive a receipt/confirmation within 24 hours of registration.
- Please print your receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials.
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in.
- All sales are final – BayBio offers no refunds.
- Please direct all questions or concerns regarding your registration to email@example.com