CHI to Release 2014 California Biomedical Industry Report
CHI & PwC to unveil statewide life sciences jobs, revenue and industry impact at Annual Meeting at Genentech, Nov. 21
On November 21, California Healthcare Institute (CHI) is celebrating its 20th anniversary at its Annual Meeting at Genentech. Industry thought leaders will participate on panels discussing FDA regulatory policies, nurturing innovation in the face of sequestration and lack of venture capital (VC) investment, as well as highlight the patient experience. CHI and PwC will also release its annual 2014 California Biomedical Industry Report with enhanced new data on employment, revenue, VC funding and impact in the state.
Speakers at CHI’s Annual Meeting include industry leaders, legislators and top executives, such as:
- Asm. Kevin Mullin, California’s 22nd District
- Bruce Cozadd, chairman & CEO, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Carl Hull, former CEO, Gen-Probe
- Chris Nolet, partner, Ernst & Young
- David Gollaher, Ph.D., president & CEO, CHI
- David Pyott, chairman & CEO, Allergan
- George Scangos, Ph.D., CEO, Biogen Idec
- Ginger Graham, president & CEO, Two Trees Consulting
- John Martin, Ph.D., chairman & CEO , Gilead Sciences
- Michael Mussallem, chairman & CEO, Edwards Lifesciences
- Peter Claude, partner, PwC
- Sen. Jerry Hill, California’s 13th District
Date: Thursday, Nov. 21, 2013; 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Keynote and report unveiling at 10:30 a.m.
Location: Genentech, Building B21, 1000 Grandview Drive, South San Francisco, Calif.
Parking Address: 901 Grandview Drive, South San Francisco, Calif.
Questions? Please contact Will Zasadny, CHI’s marketing and communications coordinator (Zasadny@chi.org or 619-961-8848)