CLSA Innovation Breakfast: Data Management Strategies
South San Francisco, CA
7:30am - 9:30am
Ditch the Excel spreadsheets and manage your molecular workflows entirely in your LIMS
Achieve configuration of molecular workflows, with an integrated solution for inventory control of test reagents and QCs, as well as biorepository management for your samples and plates processed through your workflows, maintaining the genealogy of your samples.
Join us in this session to learn more about the Workflow Engine solution that can support managing complex molecular workflows such as NGS.
- Manage workflow versioning and workflow steps configuration.
- Define routing rules for your samples and/or plates to other workflow steps.
- Define master mix formulas to use for calculation when processing your samples.
- Define the results to track at the sample and/or plate level.
- Provide role-based access to system actions such as:
- Auto map samples to a plate
- Sample Pooling
- Assign adapter indexes
- Merging plates
- Copying plate layouts
- Export Plate content
7:30 – 8:00am | Registration & Breakfast
8:00 – 8:45am | Presentation
8:45 – 9:00am | Q&A
9:00 – 9:30am | Wrap Up & Informal Networking
Contact: Elyse Anderson
Contact Phone: 7039197201
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org