CLSI Startup Buzz Networking Event
South San Francisco, CA
Join CLSI at Bonneville Labs for the initial CLSI Startup Buzz Networking Event
And come learn about the FAST Advisory Program for Life Science Startups
- a Life science entrepreneur who is ready to build and hone your business model, product development plan and commercialization strategy? If so, come learn about our business advisory program for startups – FAST – designed to team entrepreneurs with a tailored group of seasoned advisors over a 12-hour (3-month) period.
- a Life science professional, startup or researcher who is interested in hearing about “hot off the bench” research? Join us for CLSI’s Startup Buzz, featuring a brief presentation by a local entrepreneur who will share some of the company’s latest findings, kicking off the evening’s networking event.
Come to Bonneville Labs to hear from and meet FAST graduates, advisors and others in our growing life science startup community!
*By Invitation Only – If you would like to learn more, please contact Julie Harness at email@example.com.
Bonneville Labs, 626 Bancroft Way, Suite A, Berkeley, CA 94710
July 9, 2019
4:30 – 5:00 | CLSI’s FAST Advisory Program Info Session
- Steve Karp, Executive Director, Innovation Services, CLSI
- Julie Harness, Director, Innovation Services, CLSI
- Richard Yu, Co-founder and CEO, Abalone Bio, FAST Graduate (Spring 2018)
5:00 – 7:00 | CLSI Startup Buzz Networking Event
- Startup Buzz featuring Abalone Bio CEO & Co-founder Richard Yu
About CLSI Startup Buzz Networking Events
CLSI Startup Buzz Networking events kick off an evening of conversation, food and beverage with a brief (2-3 minute) presentation of hot-off-the-bench data from one of the region’s most compelling life science startups. The Buzz will feature a new startup each quarter.
Join us for the CLSI Startup Buzz and meet startups and members of our growing life science community. For more information, contact Julie Harness, Director of Innovation Services, CLSI:firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to sponsor and/or host a CLSI Startup BuzzNetworking Happy Hour, please contact Lori Lindburg, President & CEO, CLSI:email@example.com.