Drug Delivery West
San Francisco, FAL
8:00am - 5:00pm
This inaugural program focuses on meeting the design needs of drug delivery systems from the perspectives of pharma, physicians, patients, investors, as well as KOLs in personalized medicine and digital.
There is an emphasis on how to reduce risk and advance drug delivery technologies for current and future needs. More specifically, we aim to cover the following:
- Where is the sector going?
- What are the key principles to reduce failures?
- What are the unknown, unknowns?
- How do we design for success and what are the guiding principles?
- The conference will dedicate the afternoon of day one for a wide variety of drug delivery presentations. Partnering meetings and networking will be available throughout the meeting.
To summarize what to expect at this meeting:
- Engaging discussions focused on addressing trends and current unmet needs in drug delivery, relative to both formulation and device development and design
- Opinions and insight from physicians, patients, scientists, investors and industry leaders involved with the development of next generation delivery systems
- Key principles of drug delivery design for unmet needs and lessons learned from past designs
- Networking opportunities with key decision makers in drug delivery, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries
- Full afternoon of drug delivery technology presentations
- Exhibit area showcasing drug delivery innovators and service providers
Contact: Kim Chin
Contact Phone: 646-290-8449
Contact Email: Kim@tcfllc.org
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
999 California Street
San Francisco, California 94108