Elevating Women in Leadership: Self-Awareness & Shifting Your Mindset Series
San Diego, CA
8:30am - 12:30pm
Our Elevating Women in Leadership program is a powerful workshop series consisting of nine half-day sessions, three coaching community calls and optional one-on-one coaching sessions, designed to help shift the mindsets of female leaders and develop the behaviors they need to advance their careers.
Building Block #1: Self-Awareness & Shifting Your Mindset
Session 1: Start with Insight | Friday, April 17, 8:30am-12:30pm
Starting with the insightful Hogan Assessment (included pre-work), participants will:
- Review the 13 behaviors and beliefs that are critical for women’s success.
- Understand the Elevating Women in Leadership Hogan Assessment and how to interpret personal findings.
- Create a personal action plan based on findings.
- The first building block includes a customized Hogan assessment, but is available for purchase if you decide not to purchase this building block.
Session 2: Examine Mindset & Beliefs | Friday, May 8, 8:30am-12:30pm
- This workshop explores what leaders believe is possible for themselves and whether how their current beliefs and mindsets contribute to their potential and what they can accomplish.
- Discover how mindset shapes behaviors and how one shows up to others.
- Gain insights into self-limiting beliefs.
- Apply a method for identifying and reframing mental tripwires.
Session 3: Lead with Personal Vision | Friday, May 29, 8:30am-12:30pm
This workshop has leaders look at where they came from, where they want to go, and how to gain the support to get there.
- Articulate the critical experiences and beliefs that made them the leader they are today.
- Create a vision for their future, the plan to get there, and acknowledgement of the strengths to leverage.
- Practice self-advocacy and how to authentically and strategically share achievements and aspirations with others.
Coaching Community Call | Friday, June 5 | 10-11am
The first coaching community call will be facilitated by Lauren Tanny to help you and your fellow female leaders sustain the learning from the previous three sessions. Build and support each other through shared learning experiences.
Contact: Jana Fish
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4225 Executive Square, Suite 150
San Diego, CA 92037