For 2020, the BIO International Convention will transition to a new, virtual event format, BIO Digital. This virtual gathering of the global biotech industry provides access to key partners via BIO One-on-One Partnering, educational resources to help drive your business, and the insights you need to continue critical research and development.
We may not be able to gather in person, but nothing stops innovation.
Key Features of the BIO Digital
- Virtual BIO One-on-One Partnering – BIO is committed to fostering business development opportunities now more than ever, so we have enhanced BIO One-on-One Partnering to allow you to partner virtually using your preferred method—whether that is a teleconference system, video meeting service, or another medium—to maximize your business development and licensing potential.
- Online Education – BIO’s top-notch education program will continue to host the biotechnology and pharma industry’s most critical conversations – providing the essential know-how that you need to advance your business. More than 100 sessions of live and on-demand content will focus on the most pressing industry topics including COVID-19, digital health, business development, oncology, gene editing, and the latest therapeutic advancements in biotech.
- On-Demand Company Presentations – Company Presentations are the perfect way to increase visibility and attract more partners at BIO Digital. Pitch your company’s story, pipelines, and objectives to a global audience of business development executives, investors, research analysts, policy makers and media, and get more activity in Virtual BIO One-on-One Partnering™.
Subscribe to Receive BIO Digital Updates
Join us, from wherever you are in the world, for BIO Digital. Sign up for updates to receive everything you need to know about the new virtual event including:
- Featured speakers and sessions in our online education program
- Updates and tips for using BIO One-on-One Partnering™
- Information about registration rates and important deadlines
- Options for gaining visibility through sponsorships
By filling out the form below, you will receive email updates from BIO International Convention.