BIO International Convention
The world’s largest biotechnology partnering event of the year is coming to San Diego, June 8-11! The BIO International Convention regularly attracts 17,000+ biotechnology and pharma leaders who come together for one week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships.
At the BIO International Convention, the opportunities for new connections are endless. Meet 2,500+ CEOs from leading biotech and pharma companies, explore the latest and greatest innovations with 1,800+ exhibitors in the BIO Exhibition and meet service providers in one of our 7 product focus zones or specialty zones.
Register today and start planning for the world’s largest biotechnology partnering event! Early Bird registration discounts end April 16.
Key Features of the BIO International Convention
- BIO One-on-One Partnering – The most efficient way to do business in the biotech and pharma industry without traveling all over the world. Search for and identify potential partners to request pre-scheduled meetings with while in San Diego.
- World Class Education – Our robust education program features 150 sessions and 800+ speakers from around the world with inspiring stories and discussions on timely and important topics. The full program will be available in March, and speaking opportunities are still available! Learn more.
- BIO Exhibition – Explore 1,800 companies showcasing the latest technologies and breakthrough ideas! Learn more about how they can help fuel your next big breakthrough.
- Networking – The networking never stops at the BIO International Convention. We host countless event networking and partnering opportunities with receptions and events happening Monday-Thursday.
Subscribe to Receive BIO Convention Updates
Join global power players in the biotech and pharma industry at the world’s most influential biotech meeting! Sign up for updates to receive everything you need to know about the BIO International Convention including:
- Featured speakers and sessions
- Detailed travel and accommodation information
- Updates and tips for using BIO One-on-One Partnering™
- Information about registration rates and important deadlines
- Options for gaining visibility at the Convention through exhibits and sponsorships
By filling out the form below, you will receive email updates from BIO International Convention.