FAST & Fellows Round Up
Read the latest in FAST and Fellows news:
- GigaGen (FAST Spring 2015) studies published in peer-reviewed journal mAbs, on validating its novel monoclonal antibody discovery approach in mouse and human antibody repertoires Read More
- Former CLSA Fellow Alzeca, which is developing an imaging agent to help doctors detect Alzheimer’s disease at its earliest stages, announced it has raised $11 million in a Series A round of funding Read More
- Former CLSA Fellow Notable Labs, raises $10 million Series A financing to advance personalized cancer treatments Read More
- Current Fall 2017 FAST company Siolta Therapeutics chosen as J&J Innovation’s Quick Fire Challenge winner for Bugs, Drugs, and Beyond
- FAST Grad Paragon Genomics (Spring 2016) raises $8M in Series A funding Read More
- Vanguard Therapeutics (FAST Spring 2015) was just awarded a second $2M Phase-II SBIR grant
To learn more about the CLSA Fellows program – the significantly discounted membership for life science startups – click here.
The FAST (Fellows All-Star Team) Accelerator provides select entrepreneurs with intensive team review and coaching to perfect their business model, product development plans, and to build a compelling commercialization strategy. Experienced entrepreneurs, product and business experts (which may include clinical development, regulatory, reimbursement, and business development specialists) will advise selected Fellows during a ten-to-twelve week program, culminating in a Final FAST Showcase to a broad audience that includes potential investors and partners.