From the Laboratory to Leadership March 2014
From the Laboratory to Leadership turns science-minded managers into capable business leaders. That means you’ll get the core management skills you need to fully leverage your company’s human capital. In this program, developed exclusively for managers in scientific fields, participants will learn how to:
- Create productive teams in a challenging, matrix-based, team environment
- Clearly communicate goals and expectations resulting in a highly engaged and productive workforce
- Run effective meetings that drive results and minimize the time away from your employees highest payoff activities
- Resolve conflict and reduce stress through an increased understanding of personality and work styles
- Leverage limited resources to meet major milestones
- Delegate with confidence while better utilizing your resources and talent
- Conduct performance reviews and motivate employees through clear communication, employee development plans and the celebration of successes
From the Laboratory to Leadership
March 13, March 27, April 10 and April 22
HCP/BayBio Event Center
|Click Here to Register|
The program includes company and industry relevant case studies, practical and engaging exercises, down-loadable support tools for each session, and a manual designed to personalize the training for each participant. Click here to access the program syllabus.
Sessions are limited to twenty participants. Enroll today!
Questions or More Information: Tiffany Rapp (858) 454-6540 ext. 200; Tiffany@theleadershipedge.com.