How to Avoid the Top Five Intellectual Property Errors
South San Francisco; Online
One of the most vital assets that emerging biotech companies have is their intellectual property. The need to safeguard and promote your research ideas can create conflicting priorities. Understanding how to navigate the complete landscape of patents, licenses, and competitive IP are crucial in determining your success.
To help complete the IP puzzle join attorney and molecular and cellular biologist, Trey Powers of Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox P.L.L.C and patent examiner, Stephen Koziol, from the United States Patent Offices to discuss strategies to error-proof your patent claims.
– Understanding the ideal time to file your patent application
– Pursuing, negotiating, and securing the appropriate licenses
– Understanding the competitive intellectual property landscape
– Assignment documents
– Using patents to secure capital investment
– The patent filing process and criteria
– The role of the Patent Examiner
– Working with the Patent Office
You can also join the event via webinar. Select “Register Now” and select ticket option “JLABS Webinar”.
Contact: Ro Rabanillo
Contact Phone: 415-310-0840
Contact Email: email@example.com
JLABS @ SSF
329 Oyster Point Blvd.
South San Francisco, CA 94080