ICE Consulting — “We’re the IT experts — so you don’t have to be.”
For more than 20 years, ICE Consulting has been specializing in providing managed Information Technology (IT) services to Biotech and Life Sciences Companies. We can help you take the headache out of managing your IT — and help you better manage your resources and reduce costs with solutions that won’t slow down your innovation or prevent your firm from leveraging new business opportunities. That’s because we understand your market and know that while science drives your core business — science-driven business is critical to keep it running. At ICE, we have expertise in a broad range of the latest technologies from high-throughput computing to large-scale data storage and management, we understand the IT services you need. We have a strong Linux system engineering team to meet and exceed our client’s growing Linux support services. Our outsourced managed IT services keep your biotech or life science business running smoothly so you can get to scientific discovery even faster.
At ICE Consulting, we can provide complete outsourced managed IT services to small- and medium-size biotech and life sciences firms. We also work with large biotech and life sciences firms on a project basis. Based in Milpitas, California, we have offices around the San Francisco Bay Area and in Asia.
We are delighted to offer 24X7 live support. Users can call for support around the clock, every day, and reach a live person who can assist them. We also have a NOC (Network Operation Center) and SOC (Security Operation Center) in California and in Asia. We are servicing clients that are based in California but have users all over North America, Europe, Asia, and South America.
We are growing and expanding, and recently opened an office in Los Angeles and are in the process of opening a new office in San Diego.
As a partner of the California Life Sciences Association, and qualified to provide IT services to biotech and other life sciences companies, we can help with the following:
- Design, configure, and maintain systems and network infrastructure
- Design, configure, and maintain High-Performance Computing (HPC)
- Design, configure, and maintain IT infrastructure on-premise and an AWS/Azure/Google
- Provide 24X7 user support and NOC (Network Operation Center) services
- Provide 24X7 SOC (Security Operation Center) services to meet HIPAA, GDPR, CLIA, SOC-2, and other compliance requirements
- Linux, Windows and MAC System Administration
- Handling large-scale data storage and management (Big Data Science)
- Integrating with private and public cloud services
- Providing custom database development and maintenance
- Offering Single Sign On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Working with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- IT Audit and Assessment
- Office migration and move
- Customize IT services to meet your It needs and requirements
In addition, ICE Consulting has been recognized as:
- One of the top 10 Managed Security Service Providers in 2018 by Insights Success Magazine
- One of the top 25 vendors for life sciences companies in 2018 by CIO Applications Magazine
To all CLSA members:
ICE Consulting is offering a 20% discount on our regular hourly rates on all IT services, a saving of $20-$30 per hour. ICE is also offering a FREE network security scan and report to identify network security risk and provide corresponding solutions for addressing these vulnerabilities.
To learn more about ICE Consulting and other cost savings opportunities, please provide the following information and select from the partner list below.