JLABS: Your Brain & Healthy Longevity
9:30am - 11:45am
An aging population is forcing focus on neurodegenerative diseases. A combination of approaches from prevention, intervention and cure will require an increased understanding of the causes and the mechanisms of the degenerative process. Join us for a perspective on the latest approaches to keeping our brain function healthy as we age.
– The Science: Pathways for therapeutic intervention, big data and early detection/prevention and genetic approaches
– The Innovators: Companies building out new approaches to diagnosing, preventing and fighting neurodegeneration.
– Collaboration and Funding opportunities: Learn about J&J areas of interest and collaboration opportunities as well as strengthened initiatives and funding from the NIH – National Institute on Aging.
You also have the opportunity to have a 1-on-1 meeting with Johnson & Johnson Innovation and the National Institute on Aging. Please go to the event page for additional details and application deadline.
AGENDA (Time is Pacific Standard)
– 9:30 am – 9:35 am PT Opening Remarks
– 9:35 am – 10:15 am PT Panel Discussion and Q&A
– 10:15 am – 11:00 am PT The Innovators
– 11:00 am – 11:40 am PT Collaboration and Funding Opportunities
– 11:40 am – 11:45 am PT Closing Remarks
Complimentary. Registration closes on June 4 at 7:00 am PT.
Contact: Ro Rabanillo
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org