The JumpStart Grant for California
A Product Development Plan for Early Stage Companies
Investor-ready product development plan including detailed GANTT chart with milestones, critical path and itemized budget. In partnership with the California Life Sciences Association (CLSA), PharmaDirections will be sponsoring the JumpStart grant. Having a detailed, comprehensive and well-conceived development plan is critical to raising venture rounds and executing to plan. The development plan and GANTT chart you will receive from this grant will be investor-ready.
PharmaDirections will be awarding one grant to one company.
Approximate value of the JumpStart Grant is $25,000.
Each grant recipient will receive a product development plan and a commercial plan consisting of the following.
- Description of CMC activities required to support the toxicology program and first-in-human clinical study
- Discussion of the proposed nonclinical program to support the intended indication, including justification
- Overall regulatory strategy
- High-level synopsis of the first-in-human clinical study
- A detailed development plan budget including selection of clinical CRO (approximate timeline and budget for clinical plan)
Award Date is November 19, 2015