Life Sciences Talent Summit: Culture, data, tools, opportunities & networking
Palo Alto, CA
3:00pm - 7:00pm
You are a building a promising life science startup and need to add talent. You are a talented scientist or life science business professional looking for a new challenge. What do you need to do?
Today’s job market presents opportunities and challenges for both job seeker and employer. In life science there are exciting opportunities to be involved in cutting edge work that will make a difference in people’s lives. There is rich data mined from established and new tools to help both the job seeker and employer.
Join us for the Life Science talent summit to explore new opportunities and hear from exciting startups in the Life Science world.
Learn and explore:
– How companies are attracting and retaining top talent.
– Differentiating yourself or company during the recruitment process
– Insights from the collective data of online tools
– The cutting-edge science that can bring new solutions to patients
– Explore current and future opportunities with revolutionary life science companies
Network and learn form with industry people with diverse backgrounds.
This LIFE SCIENCES SUMMIT will bring together experts who will share best practices, insights and strategies to succeed in your life science career. Two key panel sessions will be followed by presentations and a science fair with some of today’s most exciting life science companies.
– Kaylynn Callister | Head Of Human Resources, Digital Surgery | Johnson & Johnson
– Sharon English Hebrok | Senior Director, Human Resources | Mission Bio
– Marlena Jackson | Diversity Talent Partner | Genentech
– Tara Kochis-Stach | President | Slone Partners
– Sankar Venkatraman | Chief Evangelist | LinkedIn
– Prithvi Ramakrishnan | Engineer | Piazza
– John Radford | Founder/Partner | Radford Associates, an Aon Hewitt company
– Stephanie K. Eberle | Assistant Dean of the BioSci Careers | Stanford University
– William Talbot | Senior Associate Dean, Graduate Education & Postdoctoral Affairs | Stanford University
CLSA members receive 30% off ticket price. Use promo code: CLSA in the promo code section.
Contact: Ro Rabanillo
Contact Phone: 415-310-0840
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stanford University – Tresidder Memorial Union
459 Lagunita Drive
Stanford, CA 94305