Lilly Partnering Day
- COMMUNICATION: Hear your ideas, share our interest, start the conversation
- EXPLORE: Dive into science, strategy and commercial potential of every project
- COLLABORATE: Integrate our collective strengths to shape the science to benefit patients
Areas of Interest
Drug Delivery and Devices
Confirmed Lilly Participants
Brian Bloomquist, Ph.D.
Brian Edmonds, Ph.D.
Andrew Hass, M.S.
John Mc Gill
Ronit Phail, Ph.D.
Veena Rao, Ph.D.
Chris Vlahos, Ph.D.
Heather Wasserman , Ph.D.
Lilly Partnering Day
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Join us for a morning plenary and learn how a large biopharmaceutical company evaluates external research and approaches licensing and partnerships. Following the plenary, there will be a Q&A panel discussion with the Eli Lilly Team.
San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
One-on-One Meeting: Application is required for one-on-one meetings. Only companies reviewed and approved will be scheduled for a one-on-one partnering meeting. Application review is on a rolling basis, so we suggest applying early due to a limited number of available appointments.
Networking Cocktail Reception: Due to high demand the reception is limited to employees of bioscience companies only. For questions please email email@example.com.
Plenary & Panel Discussion: Due to high demand the morning plenary is limited to employees of bioscience companies only. For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: email@example.com or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.
Is your company a member? Click here to check.