Lunch & Learn | Clinical Trial Transparency: How New Trends and Regulatory Changes Will Impact Your Company
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Life sciences companies face new challenges and opportunities stemming from the growing demand for access to clinical trial data. At the same time, government and industry players are driving the trend toward greater clinical trial transparency.
In a major development, the Department of Health and Human Services, through the NIH, recently released a proposal for new regulations governing clinicaltrials.gov, the federally mandated and publicly available clinical trial registry and results information database. This proposal, and the comments submitted in response, shed light on the where the clinical trial transparency trend is heading.
This program will address:
‚Ä¢ HHS/NIH proposed changes to clinicaltrials.gov registry and comments submitted to date
‚Ä¢ How changes to clinicaltrials.gov and the general trend toward greater clinical trial transparency will impact companies
‚Ä¢ Developments in the US and EU affecting the availability of clinical trial data
Speaker: Scott Cunningham
BayBio Lunch & Learn | Clinical Trial Transparency: How New Trends and Regulatory Changes Will Impact Your Company
February 25, 2015
HCP/BayBio Event Center
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Late arrivals will not be admitted after 11:30AM
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: email@example.com or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.