Lunch & Learn – Facilitating R&D Collaborations through the Cloud
Over the past few years, life sciences companies have been shedding core competencies and relying more on strategic outsourcing to streamline and augment their development efforts and go-to-market strategies. As a consequence, it has become essential for critical information to leave the firewall to be shared between all partners in a timely, traceable and efficient way.
Innovative life sciences companies are more and more turning toward cloud technology platforms to facilitate their collaborative partnerships and ensure higher levels of compliance, while speeding time to market. In this talk, we will examine some common challenges life sciences companies face attempting to streamline communication with external partners, as well as the benefits and risks of moving to the cloud.
Topics will include:
- Accelerating productivity of partner relationships via cloud based platforms
- Protecting IP and maintaining compliance in the cloud
- Security & Governance of cloud-based solutions
- Considerations for selecting cloud based collaboration technologies
BayBio Lunch & Learn:
March 11, 2014
HCP/BayBio Event Center
|Click Here to Register|
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Late arrivals will not be admitted after 11:30AM
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: email@example.com or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.