Lunch & Learn | Harnessing the Power of Big Data in Risk-Based Monitoring
Risk-based monitoring (RBM) continues to take center stage as one of the key areas of disruptive innovation in clinical development. Organizations are embarking on their RBM journey, leveraging the critical combination of cloud technologies, intelligent analytics and targeted monitoring tactics. Harnessing the power of big data analytics in clinical trials is the latest advance in Risk-Based Monitoring.
This presentation will cover:
- How large datasets can be used for Risk-based Monitoring (RBM) to improve the data quality and the relevance of a development program beyond Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- How the use of centralized statistical analytics (CSA) enable life sciences organizations to quickly realize the quality, cost and timeline benefits of RBM using patient data in addition to operational data.
Speaker: Barbara Elashoff
BayBio Lunch & Learn | Harnessing the Power of Big Data in Risk-Based Monitoring
March 31, 2015
HCP/BayBio Event Center
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Late arrivals will not be admitted after 11:30AM
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.