Lunch & Learn: Compensation for Private Companies: The Ins and Outs of Equity
Is your compensation strategy setting your company up for success or bumps on your growth path?
Equity-based compensation is a must-have for attracting and retaining top talent at Bay Area companies, but determining the right compensation philosophy is anything but straightforward. Many companies fail to adequately consider the full array of compensation choices and the financial impact of each one, including changes to their valuation.
During this luncheon you will learn:
- Prevalent equity vehicles and which one to use when
- Key milestones from start-up to a liquidity event
- The difference between private and public company equity compensation philosophies
- How to avoid stock compensation issues
- Crucial equity considerations before IPO
BayBio Lunch & Learn:
February 26, 2014
HCP/BayBio Event Center
|Click Here to Register|
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Late arrivals will not be admitted after 11:30AM
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: email@example.com or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.