Lunch & Learn – Developing Your Strategic Roadmap from University Licenses to Commercial Partnership
From your first university license through your commercial partnering deals, we will explore this life cycle of deal-making, focusing on ensuring that your early-stage deals position you well when it comes time to do “the big deal.”
We will also cover:
- Key considerations when licensing intellectual property from universities.
- How early stage agreements will be viewed by future commercial partners.
- Key provisions of commercial licensing agreements and related pitfalls.
- The relationship between licensing agreements and exit strategies.
Speaker: Amy Toro
BayBio Lunch & Learn: Developing Your Strategic Roadmap
September 30, 2014
HCP/BayBio Event Center
South San Francisco, CA 94080
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Late arrivals will not be admitted after 11:30AM
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: email@example.com or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.