Lung Cancer Day – The Science, The Startups and The Patient Perspective
South San Francisco, CA
1:00pm - 4:45pm
Lung cancer is the most common cancer in the world. Despite much progress in diagnosing and treating lung cancer patients, new solutions are needed. What are the latest scientific findings, Innovative breakthroughs and how are these effecting patients?
This program will showcase a wide range of perspectives on the current state of lung cancer, including the latest research from an academic point of view, startups making breakthroughs in treatment and prevention, and investors’ insights into future innovation opportunities. You will also here from the most important aspect, the patient.
– The patient perspective – firsthand insights into a real journey.
– The science: The state of genomics, micro RNA, profiling and personalization.
– The Innovators: companies building out new approaches to diagnosing, preventing and fighting lung cancer.
– The Investors: their latest investments in lung cancer, and where they see potential investment opportunities in the care continuum from prevention to treatment.
– Anne Charity Hudley | North Hall Endowed Chair in Linguistics and Director of Undergraduate Research | UCSB
– Trever Bivona, MD | Associate Professor, Hematology and Oncology | UCSF
– Emir Deljkich, MD | Senior Director, Clinical Affairs | Auris Health, Inc.
– Pierre R. Theodore, MD | Vice President, Scientific Innovation, Thoracic Surgical Oncology | Johnson & Johnson
– David Utley, M.D. | President and CEO | Carrot Inc.
– Eric Davidson | Vice President of Sales and Marketing | Auris Health, Inc.
– Ryan Flinn | Innovation Communication Leader | Johnson & Johnson Innovation
– Stacy Feld | Head of Johnson & Johnson Innovation – West Coast | Johnson & Johnson Innovation
– Oleg Nodelman | Founder and Managing Director | EcoR1 Capital LLC
CLSA members receive 30% off ticket price. Use code: CLSA in the promo code section.
Contact: Ro Rabanillo
Contact Phone: 415-310-0840
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JLABS @ SSF
329 Oyster Point Blvd, 3rd Floor
South San Francisco, CA 94080