MBA Information Session for Biotech Professionals
South San Francisco
12:00pm - 1:1pm
Join us for a presentation to learn about San Francisco State University's new MBA for highly motivated Biotech professionals seeking career advancement. Lunch will be provided.
- 30-month part-time program; classes begin January 2018
- Distinguished faculty
- Classes held two nights a week, 6–8:45 p.m., in South San Francisco, CA 94080
- GMAT or GRE is required (may be waived for applicants with doctoral degrees).
- TOEFL is required for those whose bachelor's degrees are from non-US schools
- Placement in a cohort of diverse biotech industry professionals
San Francisco State University's Graduate Business programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the gold standard for MBA programs.
Rigorous, Real-world, Respected.
Contact: Sanjit Sengupta
Contact Phone: 4158174421
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
California Life Sciences Association
250 E. Grand Ave. Suite 26
South San Francisco, CA 94080