Media Advisory: California Life Sciences Association (CLSA) to Host 15th Pantheon DiNA Awards
Award ceremony to be held on Nov. 30 to honor excellence in California’s life sciences sector
- Honorees include: Amgen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Nektar, Rock Health, Cortexyme, Bio-Link Depot, Stelios Papadopoulos and George Scangos.
- Trade association representing industry to recognize pioneers for contributions to California’s life sciences sector in San Francisco
San Francisco, CA – Nov. 27, 2018 – California Life Sciences Association (CLSA), the trade association representing California’s life sciences industry, invites members of the press to attend the 2018 CLSA Pantheon DiNA™ Awards, a distinguished program that honors and recognizes the impact that California’s therapeutic, diagnostic, medical device, and industrial biotechnology companies are making in California and for patients around the globe. View video preview.
What: Now in its 15th year, CLSA’s prestigious 2018 Pantheon DiNATM Awards brings together nearly 1,000 industry pioneers – including innovators, investors and educators – to recognize the achievements of those dedicated to advancing and fostering California’s life sciences community. View press release to see the recipients of this year’s awards.
When: Friday, Nov. 30, 2018, at the Westin St. Francis, 335 Powell St, San Francisco, CA 94102. The program will commence with a reception at 5:30 p.m. PT, followed by presentations and dinner at 7 p.m. PT.
Additional Event Details: Briefings with Sara Radcliffe, President & CEO, California Life Sciences Association (CLSA), are available upon request on-site or in advance via phone. Interviews with the awardees or high-resolution video vignette footage (example) are available as requested.
The full slate of CLSA’s 2018 Pantheon DiNATM honorees will include:
- Life Sciences Leadership Awards:
- Deal of the Year Award: Nektar & Bristol-Myers Squibb – NKTR-214
- Outstanding Product Award, Therapeutic: Amgen – AimovigTM
- Digital Health Innovation Award: Rock Health
- Rising Star Award: Cortexyme
- Biotechnology Educator of the Year Award: Bio-Link Depot
These winners are determined through a rigorous peer-driven process and approved by the CLSA Executive Committee. Additional dignitaries, including elected officials, may also be in attendance. Learn more about CLSA’s 2018 Pantheon DiNATM Awards at www.CLSAPantheon.org. Follow along on social media using the hashtag #CLSAPantheon.
RSVP & Contact: Members of the press are invited to attend for free. RSVP to Will Zasadny, Director, Communications, CLSA: 619-961-8848 or Wzasadny@califesciences.org
About California Life Sciences Association (CLSA)
California Life Sciences Association (CLSA) is the state’s largest and most influential life sciences advocacy and business leadership organization. With offices in Sacramento, San Diego, South San Francisco, Los Angeles and Washington DC, CLSA works closely with industry, government, academia and others to shape public policy, improve access to innovative technologies and grow California’s life sciences economy. CLSA serves biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics companies, research universities and institutes, investors and service providers throughout the Golden State. CLSA was founded in 2015 when the Bay Area Bioscience Association (BayBio) and the California Healthcare Institute (CHI) merged. Visit CLSA at www.califesciences.org, and follow us on Twitter @CALifeSciences, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Learn more about the California life sciences industry
- View CLSA’s Legislative Action Center
- Watch CLSA’s Faces of California Biomedical Innovation Web Series
- View CLSA’s Advocacy Priorities
- View upcoming CLSA events