Meet with…the National Cancer Institute
1:00pm - 2:10pm
The National Cancer Institute (NCI) continues to develop new funding opportunities that adapt to changes in the way that science is conducted. The Federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs can be a critical source of non-dilutive financing for early stage companies, and has set aside $179M for fiscal year 2020 for innovative technologies.
Presenting at this webinar will be Ming Zhao, PhD, Program Director, National Cancer Institute.
Dr. Zhao will cover:
– Overview of SBIR/STTR eligibility requirements
– NIH SBIR/STTR process and new cancer-focused grant funding opportunities from the NCI
– Current NCI contract topics
– NCI Initiatives and Resources
– Practical strategies on how to successfully submit competitive proposals
Following the presentation selected companies will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with directors.
To be considered for a one-on-one meeting, please contact Lisa Yeom by October 1st at email@example.com with your name, company name, and a short executive summary.
Ming Zhao, Ph.D. | Program Director | National Cancer Institute
AGENDA (Pacific Time Zone)
– 1:00PM – 1:05PM PT | Welcome and Introductions
– 1:05PM – 2:10PM PT | Presentation by Dr. Zhao and Audience Q&A
– 2:30PM – 4:00PM PT | 15-min One-on-One Meetings
Complimentary. Registration closes on October 13th at 10:00 am PT.
Contact: Ro Rabanillo
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org