How can CLSA benefit you?
CLSA brings together the collective strength and experience of the world’s most innovative and productive life sciences cluster, helping companies grow, connect and advocate to solve some of humanity’s most pressing challenges. Our members enjoy a wide range of benefits such as advocacy, group purchasing savings via our Power Purchasing, opportunities for sources of capital, professional development programs, and entrepreneurial support programs.
- CLSA is a channel for direct policy involvement, enabling members to come together and influence the laws and regulations that affect their businesses under one powerful voice.
- Members actively shape CLSA’s policy agenda; often our members’ problems are the catalyst for CLSA initiatives.
- Timely, focused information from CLSA keeps members abreast of important legislative developments.
- Members enjoy excellent access to federal, state and local lawmakers, including CLSA-sponsored forums, small group and individual meetings with elected officials.
- Receive legislative alerts notifying you when immediate action is needed on state and federal legislation.
- CLSA provides the framework and background for busy executives to make efficient use of their time in navigating the complexities of Washington, Sacramento and local regions in California.
- Members can join the CLSA government relations committees and influence CLSA’s policy direction on key issues at the federal, state, and Bay Area local levels.
Savings to Your Bottom Line
- The Power Purchasing program leverages group purchasing power to provide volume savings to members.
- Average mid-sized biotech company saves up to 23% or $26,000 per year through 13 programs.
- Since its inception in 2012, our Business Solutions program has saved member companies over $4.6 million in annual medical premiums.
- Opportunities to share ideas, exchange viewpoints and network with industry and academic leaders at CLSA’s meetings and events.
- Our robust line-up of programs and events encourage peer sharing of industry best practices
- Members are invited to develop their expertise using our professional development seminars.
Tapping Sources of Capital
- Our extensive membership of hundreds of organizations allow us to connect our entrepreneur members with sources of capital through our Partnering Day program and CALBIO.
Increased Corporate Visibility
- Company profile in the CLSA Online Directory includes your company’s profile and link to your company’s website.
- Opportunities for sponsorship of policy forums, conferences, membership meetings and other CLSA events.
- Features and content in CLSA’s blog.
- Opportunities to present at CLSA meetings and conferences.